Welcome to the official site of Castle Rock
Township, located in Dakota County,
Office Hours for May 18 - May 22, 2015: Monday, May 18, 9 am to noon; Tuesday, May 19, 9 am to noon; Wednesday, May 20, 9 am to noon; Thursday, May 21, CLOSED; Friday, MAY 22, CLOSED.
If you need to set up an appointment outside of scheduled hours, please leave a voice mail at 651-460-2221.
Office hours can vary. Leave a voice mail @
651-460-2221 or email
- Annual Roads Inspection will be done by the Board of Supervisors and the Roads Committee on Wednesday, May 20 beginning at 6 pm.
- The Citizens Committee to Review Building Permit Process and Fees will hold their next meeting on May 27 at 5 pm. Location for meeting is 300 Oak Street, Farmington, MN.
- The June Board of Supervisors Meeting will be held on Monday, June 8 at 7 pm. Agenda items are due by noon on June 1.
- Ordinance No. 2013-01 - Zoning Ordinance (See Ordinances tab for a complete list of current Ordinances and Amendments to existing Ordinances)
- Castle Rock Township Zoning Map
require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't
have it, you can download it for free